Saturday, May 19, 2012

100 Word Stories @ 8AM Saturday

Hey, it's Saturday, and you know what that means... I've keep my promise to write a 100 word story a day until the day I die, and I'm not dead yet, so I'll be reading the stories in the VIRTUAL HOTEL CHELSEA LOBBY over Voice today at 8AM SLT:

hotel chelsea 100ws (5)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lanestris/99/194/105

Does doing this two weeks in a row make this a regular thing yet? Because doing a regular kinda thing early on the weekends so the European folks and people-who-have-lives-during-the-week crowd can suffer just like the people at my Wednesday sessions do.

Also, I'd like to see if this weekend session evolves into a kind of workshop for the weekly challenges on my podcast, folks will be able to read their own 100 word long pieces if they'd like to share.

Oh. Right. The podcast. If you can't make it, you can suffer through the archives of stories at: http://podcasting.isfullofcrap.com/

Anyway, I'll be over in the lobby around 8AM today, and we'll see how this thing goes, okay? Thanks, -ls/cm