Monday, August 10, 2009

Sooo... Ummmm.... Three Words, Sounds Like WTF?


It was a dark and stormy night... well, no, it wasn't, but dammit, it should have been. All great horror stories start out with a good blustery storm, afterall.

I heard voices.. there we go... sounds better already, right? So I followed the voices down into the bar of the hotel........ And that is when everything went to Animal Farm, apparently.


I swear I was sober when I took this picture, and I swear there was a bunch of people with giant chicken heads flapping around the bar.


And that is when I snapped the picture, more to prove to myself that I was sane and that what I was seeing was insane.

I, sadly, am fine. The world, it would seem, has gone to chickenshit.

1 comment:

Craig | Hamilton™ said...

:O

Some weird things go down over at that place after hours, huh?