Friday, August 6, 2010

Taking on the new role as Blogger for the Virtual Hotel Chelsea!

Hello everyone, my name's Gwen Difference and please note that I'll be your new blogger for the Virtual Hotel Chelsea in Second Life. It's an awesome task and I'm thrilled to be doing it. I'm a huge fan of the RL and SL Hotel Chelsea and happy to be an artist/graphic designer/blogger in RL. If there are news and events you'd like to talk about happening in our area, please let me know. All of us in the rockin' bohemian community can depend on this blog as the key resource for the latest information and news. To help spread the word about your Chelsea related events please contact me so it can be posted here. I can be reached via email, gwendifference@gmail.com and always by IM or Notecard inworld too.

SLURLS To our Hotspots!

No comments: