Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Stan Bardenboar" Re-installed as Virtual Chelsea Manager, RL Residents see glimmer of hope!

(from http://www.chelseahotelblog.com/)


The Long Greedy Arms of Minority Shareholders Marlene Krauss and David Elder Do Not Extend to SL


We hear that there's a lot going on over there at the virtual Hotel Chelsea in Second Life. For starters, the "Bring Back the Bard" campaign has been SUCCESSFUL and as you can see from this screen grab Stanley Bard has been firmly installed behind the desk. And, according to Mykal, the creator of the virtual Chelsea Hotel "I'm meeting actual hotel residents who have been in Second Life for some time! (did you know you lived in the midst of avatars?) This will help me to make the hotel even more accurate! As for rent? I plan on doing it the old school way... first of all real residents get dibs, secondly, your art is more important than your rent. Yes, it costs me a bit of money monthly to do this, but if it helps the cause of the hotel residents, it's worth it. If I could live there for real, I would.. this is my substitute for now... enjoy."


















For the full story with comments:
http://www.chelseahotelblog.com/living_with_legends_the_h/2009/04/the-long-greedy-arm-of-minority-shareholders-marlene-krauss-and-david-elder-do-not-extend-to-sl.html

No comments: